President Donald Trump’s new sexual misconduct allegations, including accusations of rape, are proving a political victory for the Republican Party.
The Trump administration has made clear that the sexual assault charges against him are politically motivated, and that his accusers are lying.
But a new report on the administration’s handling of the issue has found that the Trump administration and Trump himself were not the most sympathetic in their treatment of the accuser.
The Associated Press investigation into the case, which was based on confidential government documents, found that, for the most part, the Trump team was willing to listen to and support the accuser’s allegations.
But that support was short-lived.
On Jan. 27, the day after the AP’s investigation was published, Trump said in a tweet that “there is no sexual assault taking place.”
Hours later, the White House released a statement that read, “There is no allegation of sexual misconduct against Mr. Trump, and any suggestion otherwise is false.”
The White House did not respond to questions from The Associated Press on whether the president was the one who fired the woman.
In the first two weeks of February, the AP found that more than 30 people were fired or dismissed from the White Houses Office of Public Engagement after the report.
Of those, 11 were later exonerated by other investigations.
The White House had previously declined to comment on the AP report.
The AP’s findings suggest that the president and his aides were willing to back the accuser despite the fact that she had no evidence of sexual assault.
The White Houses chief of staff, Reince Priebus, did not appear to be in a position to investigate the accusations.
Instead, Priebus pushed the president to fire the woman, who is a former aide.
The president’s son, Eric, is now a senior adviser at the WhiteHouse.com, the official site of the Trump Administration.
In response to questions about the president’s actions, a White House spokesman referred the AP to Priebus’ remarks, which the AP said were not recorded or seen by anyone outside of the administration.
The spokesman said Priebus’ statement was not included in the official White House statement, which Trump has since issued.
The administration also refused to address the AP investigation.
“The president is focused on moving forward on behalf of the American people and he will not comment on any matters that are before the media,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said.
In a statement, a Trump spokesman called the AP story “fake news” and said that the AP had not been able to interview Trump’s former chief of security, John Kelly, who was named Trump’s acting chief of the Office of Management and Budget.
The statement also called the investigation into Trump’s sexual misconduct charges “nothing more than a political stunt designed to discredit the president.”
The AP story was based largely on interviews with more than half a dozen women who have accused Trump of sexual harassment.
The women have not spoken to the AP or to anyone outside the administration, and their identities were withheld to protect their privacy.
Trump has repeatedly denied the accusations, calling the accusations “fabricated garbage.”
Trump’s spokeswoman has said he did not fire the accuser because she was a political rival, and she told AP that she did not know the White Street Journal, a conservative newspaper, had reported that Trump had raped her.
A lawyer for Trump said the president did not have the power to fire her, but that the allegations were “baseless.”
In a separate statement, the Journal said it was “unfounded” that Trump fired her, and said it had contacted the president, as well as other White House aides, to request that they be “prosecuted” for defamation.
In its statement, White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Walker said, “The president has the right to discipline his staff and to remove them from any situation where there is an alleged incident.”
Trump is under intense scrutiny following reports that he asked a private detective to track down a reporter who had been working for the women who accused him of sexual abuse.
In one instance, Trump asked a security guard at Trump Tower to look into the “status” of the reporter who broke the story of Trump’s alleged sexual misconduct, according to the New York Times.
Trump’s lawyer, Marc Kasowitz, did respond to AP’s report by saying the president has not “done anything wrong.”
“The allegations in the AP piece are false, and the president believes them to be false,” Kasowitz said.
“As with all matters of public record, the president will be fully vindicated.”
A senior White House official told AP on Friday that Trump did not request a meeting with the woman and that she was not fired, but declined to provide details about the details of the meeting.
Trump is currently under fire from Democrats for his response to the allegations against him, including his firing of FBI Director James Comey and the firing of special counsel Robert Mueller, who led the Russia investigation.
Trump is also facing scrutiny for his decision to fire National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who had lied to